PDA

View Full Version : [Backup] OpenPLi 4.0 Sunray SR4 sim 2.10 #ssl84d

maumixio
25-10-2013, 02:50 PM
OpenPLi 4.0 OE 2.0 Sunray sr4 triple tuner sim2 #ssl 84D backup by maumixio

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c4e5/kc6kbgt9tzhtnct4g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/view/?kc6kbgt9tzhtnct)

new second stage loader 84 D by Gjstroom thanks
Trial tuner 2.0b PRZ Italy team
DFlash 10.2
iSettingE2 3.1.0
TRR Plugin 2.0
TSPanel 7.3
Crossepg 0.6.2
Cams and Oscam

DOWNLOAD :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d1z47i07gtjcqvc/OpenPLi-4.0-Sunray-SR4-sim2-ssl84d-full.nfi

Full version with Tspanel TR paneland more... new link.

cabrumlu
25-10-2013, 02:59 PM
thank you for backup

Bassie
25-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Did you test trialtuner on dvb-s/c/t channel switching ect its known to have some severe bugs with Pli last time (reason why Gjs dont include)..??

maoui
25-10-2013, 05:51 PM
thanks
can i put it in internal flach ???58.57 Mo

bruda1269
25-10-2013, 07:02 PM
thank you for backup

best regards

maumixio
25-10-2013, 07:55 PM
About memory: nfi file size doesn't mean space memory occupancy I started with a very clean image from Gjstroom (great man!) from this forum and I deleted some plugins and unused extensions and I reached a flash memory around 16Mb free :) you can try it downloading here http://www.mediafire.com/download/t91ljdkawop56bd/OpenPLi-4.0-Sunray-SR4-sim2-maumixio.nfi very simple with just trial tuner installed and from Openpli addons panel you can install your favorites plugin.
After that I prepared a version for dreamoem forum with many plugins but you still have around 8 Mb free if I remember well

@Bassie: I just scanned with iSettingE2 plugin included both satellites (quad feed) and terrestrial without problems but I didn't force zapping channels... good suggestion I will check and report you soon.

maumixio
25-10-2013, 09:29 PM
answering to Bassie I'm really surprise: switching between free/encrypted/free sat / terrestrial and reverse without latency without green screens without freezing or any other problem and very fast change <1 sec. :cool:

bruda1269
26-10-2013, 04:45 PM
works well.

But the cable channels, no tune, has no signal, having correctly cables.xml, that worked properly.

Thanks for your work

answering to Bassie I'm really surprise: switching between free/encrypted/free sat / terrestrial and reverse without latency without green screens without freezing or any other problem and very fast change <1 sec. :cool:

gjstroom
26-10-2013, 05:00 PM
As told many times, PLi and trial tuner is not a good match....
There are several good topics at dreamoem how to configure your tuner to use dvb-c,s and t. Just by editing the satellites.xml

maumixio
26-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Sorry I don't have cable to help you my sat and dtt are working fine with drivers and config in my backup above, here some screenshots.
iSettingE2 plugin is good for scanning and bouquet sat and terrestrial you can seein screenshots number of channels sat +dtt captured
I have no experience with cable and it is my fault I intentionally removed cable.xml from backup sorry just do it by yourself uploading via FTP file attached I'm thinking good for UK

kakaza
27-10-2013, 01:18 AM
@maumixio

I want to flash nfi image.
So i use plugins dflash version 10.2 and run "mount -t jffs2 /dev/mtdblock2 /boot" backup to /media/usb/backup. It has error and show green screen.

How to backup nfi for this version ?

Best Regards

bruda1269
27-10-2013, 01:54 AM
so quiet you is a great contribution, everything was solved.

thanks for your work

best ragards

Sorry I don't have cable to help you my sat and dtt are working fine with drivers and config in my backup above, here some screenshots.
iSettingE2 plugin is good for scanning and bouquet sat and terrestrial you can seein screenshots number of channels sat +dtt captured
I have no experience with cable and it is my fault I intentionally removed cable.xml from backup sorry just do it by yourself uploading via FTP file attached I'm thinking good for UK

maumixio
27-10-2013, 08:46 AM
@maumixio

I want to flash nfi image.
So i use plugins dflash version 10.2 and run "mount -t jffs2 /dev/mtdblock2 /boot" backup to /media/usb/backup. It has error and show green screen.

How to backup nfi for this version ?

Best RegardsThat is correct but I use internal HHD device. Let me see for BA or NFi image tool I will report here this evening or in second instance with a 4gb stick

kakaza
28-10-2013, 03:01 AM
Thanks . I can fixed it :)

manfred368
03-11-2013, 04:04 PM
just like to thank maumixio for back up file. flashed image on sunraybox s4 which i received couple of days ago from hong kong, the image loaded without problems. The image came with Italian language but somewhere along way while installing setting for uk satellite and auto-bouquets E2 for 28.2e the language changed to English !!!. Will try this setting and see how it runs.

secaspider
03-11-2013, 10:41 PM
Is the ac3++ working fine? And the emulator ccam and mgcamd works well?
Thank you

secaspider
17-11-2013, 08:17 PM
About this edition of image can you tell us what drivers for the trialtunner did you used? I want to try this image truly. I think openpli and TS image are for me the best ones. But for sunray boxes we need a stable driver for the 3xtunners.

maumixio
19-11-2013, 11:19 PM
ac3++ works fine (tested on d+ spain sounds good I'm not sure about TF1HD this evening for France team yes but not for ukraina! :( sorry ) and drivers are specified in notes "Trial tuner 2.0b PRZ Italy team" and ccc as well ok , I don't need mgcamd so no answer.
rgds.

secaspider
20-11-2013, 07:39 AM
ac3++ works fine (tested on d+ spain sounds good I'm not sure about TF1HD this evening for France team yes but not for ukraina! :( sorry ) and drivers are specified in notes "Trial tuner 2.0b PRZ Italy team" and ccc as well ok , I don't need mgcamd so no answer.
rgds.Thank you for the information

secaspider
20-11-2013, 03:20 PM
I just finished to install the image. DVT is searching and finfing channels, so the trial tunner it works.
The Wifi I didn´t test, I guess you check it and will work fine. Otherwise I will comment here .
Thank you for the work

P.D: It works excellent. It is totally a Sunray Images, because The trial tunner works fine and the wifi too!!!
With the administrators permission. I stick this thread, because we don´t have a lot sunray images with all working for SSL84D

Tattisator
22-11-2013, 05:00 AM
hi
Can this image be used on a single dvb-t tuner or a single dvb-s tuner on a DM800Hd Se box as well ?

/ T

maumixio
23-11-2013, 06:21 PM
hi
Can this image be used on a single dvb-t tuner or a single dvb-s tuner on a DM800Hd Se box as well ?

/ T
No I'm sorry due by triple tuner driver you must downgrade it otherwise... I made this one for you ;)

http://www.dreamoem.com/showthread.php?9586-OpenPLi-4.0-OE-2.0-DM800SE-sim2-ssl84d-by-maumixio-backup&p=35072#post35072

Let me know please It should work in theory ....

ag__os
13-12-2013, 09:32 PM
Thanks maumixio
Can this image be used on dm800se trialtuner/wifi clone?

saraceno
17-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Salve, trovo questa immagine perfetta per me, solo che ho un problema:
iesettings non va più!
Ho la versione 3.1.3 installata e mi dice che è scaduta.
Dove trovo la 3.1.4 adatta per questa immagine? Su TsPanel non son riuscito a trovarla :-(
Help me pls!

fortu
27-03-2014, 04:03 PM
maumixio You can get the link to cccam 2.1.3?

thank

fortu
27-03-2014, 04:08 PM
maumixio You can get the link to cccam 2.1.3?

thank

notari
04-05-2014, 06:01 PM
mauximo you make great job but i try to install mgcamd in your backup and i can't can you help me or make a backup with that and i install plugins later thank you for your great job
About memory: nfi file size doesn't mean space memory occupancy I started with a very clean image from Gjstroom (great man!) from this forum and I deleted some plugins and unused extensions and I reached a flash memory around 16Mb free :) you can try it downloading here http://www.mediafire.com/download/t91ljdkawop56bd/OpenPLi-4.0-Sunray-SR4-sim2-maumixio.nfi very simple with just trial tuner installed and from Openpli addons panel you can install your favorites plugin.
After that I prepared a version for dreamoem forum with many plugins but you still have around 8 Mb free if I remember well

@Bassie: I just scanned with iSettingE2 plugin included both satellites (quad feed) and terrestrial without problems but I didn't force zapping channels... good suggestion I will check and report you soon.

notari
11-05-2014, 12:00 PM
evrything is ok i install and mgcamd 1.38 and working soo good

El Americano
01-06-2014, 12:17 AM
Is it possible to record events with sunray sr4 in pendrive?

I have this image in my Sunray and I wonder if someone could tell me if it is possible to record directly to a USB flash drive from the USB port.

If anyone knows please explain to me how.

thank you very much

musti_52
04-09-2014, 10:54 PM
Haloo maumixio die image C Tuner does not work for you be helping Nederland Ziggo
Rgards

marcmueller26
06-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Hi - nice backup, thx - but unfortunately DVB-C doesn't work ... - no signal received by the tuner ... - any idea where the problem could be ...!?

marcmueller26
06-09-2014, 05:03 PM
Hi - nice backup, thx - but unfortunately DVB-C does't work - no signal detected by the DVB-C tuner ... - any solution for this problem ...?